(From an email LivingSocial sent me)
How many times have you resolved to have more fun in the New Year? Or spend less money? Or lose weight? Or go skydiving, travel, change your hairstyle… the list goes on. Thanks to popular social shopping site, LivingSocial, people everywhere (+120 markets in the US alone) will finally achieve their New Year’s resolutions without foregoing the fun or breaking the bank.
LivingSocial has a deal for every resolution – and city – in 2011. In fact, in 2010, LivingSocial helped:
- Washingtonian’s lose weight with 50% off healthy fare like organic salads and wraps
- Los Angelenos improve their swing with half off a round of golf at a Malibu country club
- New Yorkers make time for their friends with snow-tubing and pub crawling for 50% off
- Chicago’s daredevils realize their dream of going skydiving at 50% off
- Travelers everywhere feed their wanderlust with Escapes to Napa Valley, Key West, Banff, Jackson Hole and Key West for half off
In addition to LivingSocial’s daily deals, the social shopping site recently introduced budget-friendly travel solutions with LivingSocial Escapes. These help anyone find one-of-a-kind day trips, packaged nearcations, quick escapes that don’t require air-travel, or weekend excursions they might not typically pursue.
Whether people are looking to kick off the New Year out of town or back in style a new look, LivingSocial offers handpicked daily deals to meet all fitness, beauty, budget and excitement needs.